Voting

Welcome!!!!!

Welcome to our family blog! We're a very busy family trying to enjoy every wonderful second that God gives us. We're using this blog to keep friends and family updated on what's happening in the days of our life and share recent photos.



We hope you enjoy a sneak peak into the crazy and busy days of our life. Be sure to check back periodically for updated posts and pictures.





Sunny skies!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So I check out my friend Alvina's blog several weeks ago to find I've been tagged.

The rules; Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring and unspectacular things about yourself, tag six or more others.

So here we go.........


Six Random Things About Me


1. I love to watch "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels".

2. If I could do anything else, I would be a wedding planner. Meteorologist is also a possibility. (I love weather...it fascinates me!)

3. I have never been to a concert or a professional football game. I've only been to a professional baseball game twice in my life. (St. Louis Cardinals....both games before the age of 10)

4. I turned down a music (band) scholarship to Central Methodist College.

5. My big retirement dream is to volunteer with the American Red Cross in their Disaster Relief division.

6. I hate roses!!!! I guess because I've never been given roses before.

I tag Sheila, Amy, Lindsey, Casey, Valerie, Heather, Tria, Michella, Mitzi, and Julie.


You can post your answers on your blog if you have one or just put your answers in my blog by commenting them below.

P.S. Alvina, thanks for tagging me....NOT!!!

No comments:

Our Favorite Songs


Total Blog Hits